Take A Deep Breath…
Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen for normal metabolic processes, such as repair and regeneration. In younger skin, this process is very efficient. However, as we age, the skin does not receive the nourishment it needs. As a result, the metabolism of our skin cells slows down. Collagen and elastin content are reduced; Fine lines, wrinkles, skin dullness and discolouration begin to appear; Sun exposure, air pollution, extreme hot and cold variancies, diet fluctuations, worries, day-to-day stresses and strains of life affect the condition of our skin.
- Oxygen is essential to the health and maintenance of skin cells in the human body;
- Oxygen helps to strengthen and tone up the skin;
- Oxygen helps to reduce the skin’s impurities;
- Oxygen reduces the acne which is in its active phase;
- Oxygen strengthens the anti-bacterial effect against the formation of the O2 free radical;
- Oxygen regenerates the damaged cells;
- Oxygen slows down the skin’s ageing process
So, it is very important to make sure that you give your skin an oxygen boost by adding oxygen treatments on your next visit to your favorite facial spa!