Spa Package Terms & Conditions
- Package RM2001 & above valid 3 years from application date. Package RM2000 & below valid 1 year from the application date. Remaining balance is nullified. Package validity cannot be extended.
- All appointment bookings required confirmation via telephone call, if cannot be reached, a SMS confirmation will be sent. In the event of cancellation/ no show after confirmation or after cut-off time in the reminder sms, a RM 20 No Show Fee will be deducted from the package balance.
- There is no refund/exchange for all partially utilized packages. Unused packages can be exchanged to other packages of equal to or higher value or retail products within 7 days of purchase. No cash refund to be given.
- In case of outlet relocation or unavailability of requested staff, the company will try our best to arrange appointments at the nearest outlet and/or next available staff. No refund will be given in such cases as long as the treatment can still be rendered.
- Standard Package holders are entitled to a 10% discount on selected products. This privilege is valid only while the package is active & is not transferable or applicable with another offer/discount. Not applicable with promotional packages, unless otherwise stated.
- Flexi Value Package credit points are redeemable against a la carte treatments (based on the prevailing prices at time of redemption). No compensation will be given in case of price changes.
- Items in Treatment Series Packages are fixed & not exchangeable to other items. In the case of reduced treatment time due to customer tardiness, full treatment will be deducted.
- All booking requests (timing, location, and therapist) are subjected to availability. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time.
- All packages are transferrable to other people with written permission from package owner and can be utilized at any SK-II Boutique Spa outlets within the country of purchase.
- SK-II Crystal Club Points are awarded to Package holders upon self-redemption only. They are not awarded for package purchase, transferred or voucherized point/treatment. Facial treatments cannot be used to qualify for Crystal Club Membership. Other Terms & Conditions apply.
- The company’s standard operation policies, including the spa etiquette, are to be observed at all time while present at our facilities.
- The company reserves the right to change menu items, prices, personnel and other policies at any time without prior notice, nor compensation.
SK-II Crystal Club Program
Customers can participate in the SK-II loyalty program, the Crystal Club with purchases of SK-II products and treatments at the SK-II Boutique Spa outlets in Malaysia.
- SK-II Crystal Club Points are awarded for:
- SK-II retail product purchases.
- Non-promoted a la carte treatments.
- Treatments redeemed from standard packages
- Valid only for Package holders upon self-redemption only. They are not awarded for package purchase, transferred or voucherized point/treatment.
- Spa services cannot be used to qualify for Crystal Club Membership.
- Crystal Club membership Terms & Conditions apply. Please see details at https://www.sk-ii.com.my/my-skii/crystal-club-program
- The Crystal Club Membership program is the property of Procter & Gamble.
- The company reserves the rights to amend any terms & conditions pertaining to the Crystal Club program participation and details at any time without prior notice, nor any compensation.